Procurement Specialist - Contingent Labour
Strategic Procurement Specialist - Contingent Labour
Location - Shanghai, China
Salary - RMB 25k - 30k monthly + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Global leading professional services organization is looking for a proactive and highly motivated procurement specialist to join their team in Shanghai to manage the Contingent Labour spend for greater China as part of the global HR Services Procurement team. This is a standalone role that will require excellent stakeholder management in the region and a high level of competency in managing high value projects in HR, primarily in the area of Contingent Labour.
You will be solely responsible for the development and implementation of the Contingent Labour strategy for the greater China region and for driving best in class procurement performance and delivering high level savings.
Strategic Procurement Specialist - Contingent Labour must have the following skills:
- Proven experience working within a global organization with a multinational procurement function
- Experience in managing international, cross-border, sourcing projects
- Indirect procurement experience covering HR Services and their relevant sub-categories such as contingent labour
- Ability to influence and impact senior stakeholders to drive Procurement adoption
- Must be degree educated, MBA is preferred
- Must speak fluent Mandarin and/or Cantonese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing procurement organization and play a key role in developing their Indirect Procurement presence in the APAC region. You will play a key part in developing stakeholder relationships across the business and driving the activities of procurement.
To apply for this role please send your most up to date CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk