Strategic Sourcing Consultant (Interim)
Strategic Sourcing Consultant (Interim) - Blue-Chip Telecoms Firm - Dublin - €300 - €350 per day
An internationally-renowned telecoms organisation seeks an ambitious strategic sourcing consultant to join their award-winning procurement function on an interim basis.
Based out of their HQ in Dublin, the strategic sourcing consultant will join a forward-thinking culture, catering for a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories, including IT, FM, HR, marketing etc. The ambitious strategic sourcing consultant will be accountable for a huge annual budget, managing and leading other procurement teams whilst interacting with a variety of senior global stakeholders and suppliers throughout the blue-chip.
Strategic Sourcing Consultant (Interim) Responsibilities:
- Assist in the global end to end sourcing lifecycle, working across a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories, including IT, FM, HR, marketing etc.
- Interact and maintain relations with an array of senior global stakeholders & suppliers
- Lead and manage a variety of procurement teams to maximise cost savings throughout the organisation
Strategic Sourcing Consultant (Interim) Requirements:
- Proven track record of global end to end sourcing experience, catering for a variety of direct and/or indirect procurement categories
- Previous experience within engineering
- Degree equivalent and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious sourcing consultant that is looking to join a blue-chip organisation that is continuing to excel within the telecoms sector, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, sourcing, strategic sourcing consultant, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, technology, IT, hardware, software, IT infrastructure, advertising, marketing, PS, professional services, facilities management, FM, soft services, hard services, procurement, logistics, travel, fleet, real estate, property, engineering, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, stakeholder, supplier relationship management, Ireland, Dublin, central Ireland, Northern Ireland, Western Ireland, Southern Ireland, Eastern Ireland