Strategic Supply Chain Managing Consultant
Strategic Supply Chain Managing Consultant - Boutique Management Consultancy - London - £85k - £100k + bonus + excellent package
One of the world's largest specialist Supply Chain Management Consultancies is looking to hire a best-in-class supply chain professional to join their Supply Chain & Operations team to head up huge transformation projects for some of their most high-profile clients. If you are a Supply Chain Senior Consultant with Demand Planning, Manufacturing, or Logistics experience then this is the perfect next step for you!
As Strategic Supply Chain Managing Consultant you will: -
- Have a remarkably varied role working with some of the largest companies in the world, forecasting and eradicating inefficiency across their supply chains
- Manage project teams consisting of some of the finest supply chain consultants in the world
- Work across a strong portfolio of clients, adding to your experience by being exposed to different sectors, including FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, and Pharmaceuticals
- Have the opportunity to travel internationally and expand your remit when required
Strategic Supply Chain Managing Consultant required background: -
- Previous experience working as a Management Consultant in a global manufacturing/production environment ideally within an FMCG/Food Manufacturing background
- The ability to implement and improve demand forecasting initiatives
- A confident communicator with the ability to promote supply chain improvements at an executive level
- A track record of improvement across forecasting efficiency and inventory management
- Exposure to S&OP or IBP in previous role(s)
- 2.1 Degree or above and a Further Qualification is beneficial but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on some of the largest and most exciting supply chains in the world whilst working for a market-leading consultancy!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
KEY SKILLS: Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, managing consultant, supply chain consultant
Apply for Strategic Supply Chain Managing Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly