Interim - Indirect Services - £300 per day
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Interim - London - £300 per day
A FTSE 100 major is urgently seeking an Indirect Procurement Specialist, to join their highly esteemed and globally renowned team, working in their London offices. The urgent interim procurement requirement is due to an influx of indirect category projects across HR, Professional Services, FM, Travel etc.
The client is interested both in individuals who have covered multiple indirect categories (FM, HR, Professional Services, etc). My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Proven experience as an indirect procurement specialist, either working as a generalist
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven strategic sourcing experience on an international scale
- Strong negotiation skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire procurement process
- Degree or equivalent and CIPS is beneficial but not essential
Role and requirements will include:
- Vital engagement in the entire procurement process
- Being closely involved in the development and implementation of core sourcing strategies
- Vital stakeholder engagement
- Regular interaction with CPO level stakeholders, often on an international basis
The client is looking for interim candidates who have extensive Indirect category experience who can start as soon as possible. It is an initial 3-month engagement but it is likely to be extended.
For more information please send an up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure