Associate Director- Procurement- UK Wide
Turner & Townsend is seeking to grow its Contract Services team UK wide and is currently recruiting for Consultants, Senior Consultants and Associate Directors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a sector leading client base and join a high performing and growing Advisory division.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- work with an outstanding team of specialist consultants and Directors
- advise major clients on large scale / flagship projects,
- challenge themselves in a market leading global business.
The wider team also includes specialists in procurement and contract strategy, claims management and dispute resolution services. The intention is to develop the right applicant within the Contract Services division, offering a distinct opportunity to rapidly progress their career within an entrepreneurial, defined and growing division.
Our teams provide market leading advice to our clients through the whole procurement lifecycle, and are involved with many interesting and significant projects across the UK and Internationally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a sector leading client base whilst also shaping the growth of a high performing division with the full support of the Senior Management team.
- To provide bid support and client presentations, both internally and externally
- Act as commission manager on selected client accounts across UK
- Managing and developing junior staff to build a resilient and effective team
- Conduct regular client care and project reviews to mitigate risk and develop future business opportunities
- Provide in depth procurement advisory services to both internal and external stakeholders
- Financial management to include forecasting, income management and credit control on future and existing commissions
- Actively contribution to regular team meetings and management forums to drive best practice
- Strong Contract development knowledge- developing a construction contract and understand and develop appropriate terms and conditions to suit the client’s requirements. NEC and JCT experience is beneficial.
- Significant strategic procurement and contracts experience across a wide range of sectors
- A proven background in driving new and existing business development opportunities
- Complete Tendering experience- market engagement and to develop PQQ and ITT documents
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholders and existing client relationships
- Able to lead projects in own right, but when necessary to work as part of a senior delivery team
- Highlighted experience of building efficient procurement, commercial and contracting strategies, with particular focus on effectively balancing risk
- Robust and methodical analytical skills, adaptable and agile, with strong management experience
- Broad experience and exposure in a diverse range of construction or infrastructure related sectors
- A natural gravitas in dealing with clients, with a ‘making the difference’ approach
- The ability to lead a project and manage personnel in delivering major commissions, together with shaping the organic growth of our Contract Services division in line with 2020 vision.
- Professionally qualified in RICS, LLB, MCIPS or similar
Turner & Townsend: At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide. Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Contracts Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Procurement Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Supply chain Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £80,000 - £99,999
- Category management Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £80,000 - £99,999