Senior Sourcing Manager - Software
We are immediately hiring for a Senior Sourcing Manager – Software for our high-profile Financial Services client in Manchester. If you are an experienced Procurement or Sourcing Manager with strong technology category experience and significant specialist knowledge in Software and Enterprise Solutions then we would like to hear from you. The Senior Sourcing Manager sits within the global sourcing team for our client and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for the organisation, balancing costs against service levels and risks.As Senior Sourcing Manager – Software, you will:
· Be a senior member of the Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing global deals in Technology (Software, Services and Applications).
· Be a key driver in one of six key technology subcategories directly responsible for managing commercial deals in excess of £2.3bn annually
· Work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams sitting within Procurement and Legal and SME functions, and with External Suppliers.
· Support the Pod Lead in working closely with the Category leads to identify opportunity in the category teams and to develop a strategy to address the execution of each type of activity.For the Senior Sourcing Manager – Software role, we are looking for candidates who are/have:
· Significant experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisation
· Successful Strategic Sourcing experience within Software and Technology on a global basis
· Experienced in working within a regulated environment
· Demonstrate a successful team leadership and development experience at a range of staff levels
· Supply chain/value chain design / implementation and CIPS
· Degree educated ideally with MCIPS qualification
· Experience working within the Banking / Financial Services arena globallyTo register your interest in this Senior Sourcing Manager - Software role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation. GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Procurement Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Category management Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999