Sourcing Manager - Technology
Sourcing Manager – Technology required by our Financial Services client in Manchester. Procurement operates the global sourcing, purchasing, supplier and spend management for our client and is responsible for working in partnership with Business Units and suppliers to deliver innovative solutions for the organisation, balancing costs against service levels and risks, enabling our client to achieve its ambition of becoming the bank of choice.
As Sourcing Manager – Technology, you will:
- Be a senior member of the Sourcing team focusing primarily on executing deals in Technology (Software, Services and Applications).
- This group are one of six key technology subcategories directly responsible for managing commercial deals in excess of £2.3bn annually
- You will work collaboratively and strategically with the internal teams sitting within Procurement and Legal and SME functions, and with External Suppliers.
- Support the Pod Lead in working closely with the Category leads to identify transactional activity in the category teams and to develop a strategy to address the execution of each type of activity.
For the Sourcing Manager – Technology role, we are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Experience of working within a complex global multi-business unit organisations
- Experienced in working within a regulated environment
- Demonstrate a successful team leadership and development experience at a range of staff levels
- Supply chain/value chain design / implementation and CIPS
- Successful Strategic Sourcing experience within Technology on a global basis
- Specific experience working on Software/ Services/ Applications related projects
- MBA/Post-Grad degree
- Experience working within the Banking / Financial Services arena globally
To register your interest in this Sourcing Manager - Technology role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to email@example.com, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Sourcing Manager - Technology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Procurement Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Category management Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999