PROCUREMENT - CONSTRUCTION CATEGORY MANAGER
PROCUREMENT - CONSTRUCTION CATEGORY MANAGER - LEADING PRIVATE SECTOR FIRM - LONDON - £50 - 60k + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
One of the nation's leading organisation is investing heavily in its Strategic Procurement Hub, and due to an influx of major £ Multi-Million projects they are in need of a Construction Procurement specialist to join their award winning team. As well as a challenging project oriented environment, the Construction Category Manager will enjoy bringing strategic leadership and vision to improve the nation's health and transform the public's expectations of the health sector.
As Construction Category Manager you will:-
- Spearhead complex sourcing projects across the Construction & FM procurement categories, utilising your experience of JCT / NEC3
- Develop senior stakeholder relationships, expanding procurement's involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas
- Use your deep knowledge of sourcing and/or category management processes to drive transformational change and improvement
- Manage & mentor more junior procurement specialists in best-practice sourcing
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Degree, Prince 2 & MCIPS qualifications (preferable not essential)
- Significant experience in FM & Construction procurement categories, with specialist knowledge of either JCT or NEC3
If you are a Construction Procurement specialist looking for a challenging project based environment and a collaborative team atmosphere, please apply by sending your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
Apply for PROCUREMENT - CONSTRUCTION CATEGORY MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly