As a result of a huge transformation of their procurement function, client has a newly created procurement manager opportunity on their team. Operating on a global scale, this prestigious rail major is a force to be reckoned with in the transport space and with aggressive expansion plans towards 2020, this is an exciting time to join.
The recent transformation of the team has led to an influx of new contracts, creating a best in class procurement function and as a result the firm is seeking a highly experienced procurement manager to head up the indirect categories. The Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing a spend of circa £50m across indirects, with a focus on marketing, communications and commercial.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice to senior stakeholder and leading the design and implementation of complex category strategy.
- Leading the sourcing activities across indirect procurement, working strategically to identify sustainable, long term saving opportunities.
- Leading the negotiations across marketing, communications, commercial and IT.
- The full procurement process, from contract negotiation to implementation and management of contracts/ suppliers thereafter.
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand business needs to optimise business operations and skilfully manage a complex £ Multi-million procurement spend.
The Procurement Manager will have:
- Strong end to end procurement experience, specialising within indirect procurement
- A strategic and flexible approach to dealing with stakeholder and suppliers
- Degree and CIPS
This world-class European FTSE100 organisation is renowned for developing and promoting internal talent, so this newly created position allows for rapid career progression with the opportunity to gain exposure to other categories.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that promotes agile working and rapid career progression. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, rail, transport, London, Digital, networks, hardware, software, commercial.