Procurement Performance & Planning Manager
Procurement Performance & Planning Manager - Iconic Global FTSE 100 Brand - London - £55,000 - 70,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits Package
Due to an iconic new venture this already vast FTSE 100 conglomerate is creating a new team to lead the performance management of high-value spend categories, with the aim of delivering a step-change in supplier relationship management, improving quality, reducing risk, and of course saving money.
Procurement Performance & Planning Manager role overview: -
- Develop annual objectives for the global procurement organisation, defining key metrics to measure performance
- Identify, develop and implement key initiatives aligned with Procurement's objectives to set the pace and instil a performance culture within the company across multiple spend categories
- Ensure that the new objectives are embedded in team members' personal development plans
- Design a tailored performance management governance model to allow for clear visibility of procurement'sstatus versus targets with regards to savings delivery, risk mitigation, supplier rationalisation, alignment with stakeholders etc
Required candidate background: -
- Rapid progression within your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management career to date, with an impressive track record of outstanding performance with regards to cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, stakeholder management etc
- Notable achievements related to Procurement & commercial transformation (i.e. performance improvement, organisational re-design etc)
- Degree, MA / MBA & MCIPS preferred but not essential
- Natural flair for influencing senior executives
This is a rare opportunity to carve a name for oneself within a globally revered organisation, fulfilling a new position designed to raise the bar for the entire commercial Procurement team.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, procurement transformation, change management, organisation re-design, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement Performance, procurement Governance