Strategic Procurement Consultant
Strategic Procurement Consultant - Rapidly Growing Procurement Consultancy- London/Midlands- £40,000- £50,000 + Package + Flexi Working
Fast-Paced boutique consultancy is looking for a Strategic Procurement Generalist to come in and take the lead on new, exciting projects for some of their most exclusive clients. The company has clients around the world and offer a best-in-class procurement consultancy service to some of the largest companies within their industry. The role itself will cover a broad range of indirect procurement categories and will involve building relationships with C-Level stakeholders.
As Strategic Procurement Consultant you will: -
- Take responsibility for a broad range of projects covering a variety of indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Professional Services, HR, IT, and Marketing.
- Plan high profile procurement transformation processes for clients' procurement functions around the world
- Build long-lasting relationships with high level stakeholders, helping them realise opportunities for cost savings across all Indirect procurement categories
Indirect Procurement Consultant Required Background: -
- Clear proof of managing a variety of procurement projects simultaneously ideally within indirect categories such as; HR, Marketing, Professional Services, or IT
- Tangible evidence of hitting and exceeding targets of cost savings, ideally within the relevant industries, e.g. Retail, FMCG, or Manufacturing
- Some experience of procurement consultancy is beneficial but not essential
- Degree + CIPS (Ideally but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry Indirect Procurement Specialist who wants to prove themselves, developing their stakeholder management skills working with Blue-Chip companies on client site!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement, FM Procurement