Global Contracts Manager (Interim)
Global Contracts Manager (Interim) - Leading Technology Firm - Central Dublin - €350 per day
Due to their ongoing success within the technology space, this internationally-renowned technology major seeks an experienced global contracts manager to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their modern HQ in central Dublin, the experienced global contracts manager will join an award-winning procurement function, liaising & negotiating with a variety of global suppliers and vendors across many innovative technology projects. The global contracts manager will perform end to end contract management, addressing many complex negotiations and enhancing the global image of the technology firm on an enormous scale.
Global Contracts Manager (Interim) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for drafting global contracts & agreements with a multitude of well-esteemed suppliers and vendors
- Collaborate with all sectors of the organisation regarding legal jargon, contract negotiations, terms & conditions etc.
- Accountable for effectively resolving supplier & vendor disputes, ensuring that contracts remain pertinent and are managed effectively throughout the technology giant
Global Contracts Manager (Interim) Requirements:
- Evident track record of previous contract management/sourcing experience, working with a variety of suppliers & vendors - ideally within the technology, services, infrastructure, construction industries (although not essential)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills - previous experience managing challenging negotiations desired
- Previous degree in Law and MCIPS desired but not essential
If you are an experienced contracts manager that is looking to join an internationally-renowned technology giant, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, sourcing, strategic sourcing consultant, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, technology, IT, hardware, software, IT infrastructure, advertising, marketing, PS, professional services, facilities management, FM, soft services, hard services, procurement, logistics, travel, fleet, real estate, property, engineering, manufacturing, construction, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, stakeholder, vendor, supplier, supplier relationship management, contract, contract manager, contracts manager, sourcing manager, law, legal, solicitor, barrister, lawyer, Ireland, Dublin, central Ireland, northern Ireland, western Ireland, southern Ireland, eastern Ireland, central Dublin