Category Manager - Construction & Highways
Our Client, a Neutral Vendor Solutions Provider with Head Offices based in the North East, provide Procurement, Contract and Performance Management support to the Public Sector.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in an experienced Public Sector Category Manager who will act as a primary point of contact for all service-related matters for assigned customers, managing the interface between suppliers and customers effectively. The successful candidate will offer expert advice and unique solutions to achieve the best outcomes to deliver client satisfaction.
Your role will be to provide category and procurement expertise and you will be accountable for the end to end procurement process to meet the needs of customers and contractual arrangements. You will work with customers to develop better relationships, achieve organisational objectives and value for money, develop effective sourcing events, identify and develop suppliers for customer needs, support through the sourcing process through to post tender contract management and delivery assurance.
This is a permanent opportunity, with a mixture of Home-Based and Client facing support based in Birmingham, with a maximum salary of £60,000 on offer.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience of working in a Procurement or Category Management position in the Public Sector
- Hands on experience of running end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements
- Ideally experience working on Construction and/or Highways projects in the Public Sector
- Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999