Interim CRM Dynamics Developer
Our Client, based in Maidenhead, are a Private Sector organisation that provide Training and Qualification on a number of areas for Businesses and individual Learners.
You will be responsible for the development and customisation of the CRM, with an emphasis on extending current functionality, carrying out installations, configuration, upgrades, patching and testing along with supporting the day-to-day use of the CRM
This is a 3-6 month interim requirement OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £400 on offer. Candidates applying ideally will have a short notice/immediate availability for interview and potential start. This role is full time office based, but with flexible working where appropriate and upon agreement (such as working from home to write up a report etc).
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Ideally experience or using and being a CRM Dynamics Developer (ideally 3+ years)
- Understanding and experience with C# .Net and C++
- Ability to configure, customise, troubleshoot, report and manage CRM
- Ability to work with other developers, designers and testers
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Logistics Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Operations Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus