Our Client, based in Greater Manchester, provide Business Support Services to the NHS with the main aim to help deliver savings to the NHS. Our Client ensure cost improvements, efficiency savings, improved data management and reporting to those in the NHS and wider Public Sector they support.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in a number of Senior Procurement Manager to work with our Clients Strategic Procurement & Commissioning Support Team, other key internal stakeholders and crucially our Clients customers to ensure procurement activities are OJEU and PCR compliant, optimised and delivered in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
You will manage various health related procurement projects end to end, develop contract documentation, deliver training, workshops and presentations (including evaluation methodology) to both internal and external stakeholders and work with wider teams to support projects to influence procurement strategies that will align with best practice and legislative compliance (OJEU and PCR) to ensure continuous improvements to methods of work, processes and maintaining legislative compliance.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Greater Manchester with a salary of £40,000.00 plus 3% Flex Fund on offer. If you are a Procurement Officer/Buyer looking to make the next step in your career this is a great opportunity for you!
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role either in the Public Sector or delivering products/services to the Public Sector
- Understanding of Public Sector Procurement (OJEU and PCR)
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to interact and set strategies
- Experience in the NHS or a Healthcare related role would be beneficial
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999