Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust requires a suitably experienced Procurement Manager to assist in the delivery of a strategic procurement service.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced procurement professional to work closely with the Trust’s clinical and corporate Directorate stakeholders to help deliver value for money services and savings against the Trust’s Cost Improvement Programme.
You’ll be CIPS qualified or working towards qualification. NHS or other public sector experience would be preferred, but consideration will be given to individuals with appropriate experience or qualifications.
You’ll lead on a portfolio of strategic and category based contracts. It is essential that you possess excellent organisational skills, have the ability to communicate effectively and are able to build positive working relationships and influence stakeholders. The post requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a professional and flexible approach to work.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact: Darren Lewis on 01865 902461 or email email@example.com or Paul Dodd on 07880 055654, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please click on the apply link
Closing date: 8 April 2019
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Procurement Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Category management Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999