After establishing their presence as an industry leading rail organisation and new bids for business secured, my client has a rare opportunity for a dynamic procurement manager to join their ranks. You will be working in brand new, state of the art offices based in Central London, this is a fantastic opportunity for a vibrant procurement manager looking to take a step into a management role.
As a Procurement Manager, you will be leading process across indirect categories with a focus on marketing and HR. As the organisation prepare to close in on major bids for business, this is a fantastic time to take the lead and shape a category across spends of circa £100m. You will be working directly alongside the Head of Procurement and using your expertise to lead contract negotiations and influence stakeholders across the group. The Procurement Manager will be entrepreneurial and innovative, with a strategic mindset to drive change and deliver results across the complex category.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and collaborating with an executive stakeholder community across your function and the wider group.
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals across marketing, communications, HR and IT.
- Designing and executing category plans, including strategic sourcing, contract renewals & extensions, terminations and dispute resolution, as well as exciting "go-to-market" procurement projects
The Procurement Manager will have:
- Experience working across indirect procurement categories. Experience within marketing or HR will be beneficial.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
As the leading organisation within the rail industry, my client has an undisputed reputation for promoting internal talent and will invest heavily in your growth within the organisation. As they continue to expand over the years, they provide endless opportunities to gain exposure to multiple categories and develop your career on an upwards trajectory.
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, marketing, communications, HR, procurement services, London, rail