Procurement specialist - Central London Ftse 250
Procurement Specialist - Indirect services - Global Ftse 250 - Central London - £35,000
This internationally recognised brand who boasts a world-leading procurement function seeks an ambitious indirect procurement specialist to join their growing Indirect procurement team.
This business is currently going through a significant period of transformation, with significant investment in EMEA & large-scale investment into procurement talent. This function is passionate about delivering great results and encourages a dynamic and fluid environment, allowing for cross-category moves and increased learning potential - ideal for someone looking to build a broader skillset.
Procurement specialist role outline;
- Work closely with senior managers and director level within indirect spend categories
- Play pivotal roles in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
- Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 2-3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Expertise in indirect procurement ideally with the knowledge and experience across the end to end procurement process
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
These is an exciting opportunity to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, progression, development, management, Central London, Hospitaility