Procurement Transformation Manager (Indirect)
Procurement Transformation Manager (Indirect) - FTSE 100 Organisation - London - £60k - £70k + excellent package
Due to their ongoing success as a leading giant within the pharmaceutical space, this FTSE 100 organisation seeks an extremely ambitious and driven procurement transformation manager to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their luxurious offices in London, the ambitious procurement transformation manager will work closely with a variety of procurement, centre of excellence and financial teams, working across many innovative projects that look to enhance the FTSE 100 on a global scale. The procurement transformation manager will join a forward-thinking culture, interacting with a multitude of well-esteemed c-level stakeholders, suppliers & vendors to deliver value and transformation across the FTSE 100.
Procurement Transformation Manager (Indirect) Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relations with a variety of global c-level stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
- Liaise and work closely with various procurement, financial and centre of excellence teams to elicit transformation & change throughout the FTSE 100
- Accountable for leading performance reviews, accounting for performance within procurement and finance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing effective strategies to enhance the function on an international scale
Procurement Transformation Manager (Indirect) Requirements:
- Evident successful career progression from buyer/specialist to category manager, catering for a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories with outlined success in: cost savings, effective contract management, negotiation and SRM
- Preceding experience interacting with & influencing a variety of c-level stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Previous degree and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you're looking for a new challenge, leading huge transformation and influencing a FTSE 100 on a global scale, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, transformation, transformation manager, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London