Generalist Procurement Manager - FTSE20
- Full Time
Procurement Generalist - FTSE 20 - Central London - £50,000+ Great Package and Progression
This industry giant is looking for a strong procurement individual who has a broad range of skills that they can apply across a range of indirect categories, managing a spend of approximately £60 million. With a focus within technology and IT, any experience in this field would be a bonus. The successful individual will be given large amounts of autonomy to deliver on projects and present to very senior stakeholders.
Given the nature of the company and the exposure this role will provide, promotion is targeted within 12 months.
Procurement Generalist - Job Outline
- Lead large scale procurement projects in a growing technology market, spends in the tens of £millions
- Manage the complete procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Engage with senior internal stakeholders across different areas of the business
Procurement Generalist - Job Requirements
- MCIPS (Preferred but not essential)
- Experience dealing with senior level stakeholders
- Background working within a large blue-chip firm
If you are an ambitious packaging buyer who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, packaging, packaging procurement, London, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement