Interim Global IT Category Manager - £600 P/D
- Full Time
Interim Global Procurement IT Category Manager required to join an international chemicals company based in Hertfordshire. The role will be on an initial 6 - 12 month contract paying up to £600 per day with a particular focus on a Cyber Security Infrastructure Improvement Programme.
- Implement strategic sourcing strategies and processes across the global IT category
- Track performance within each spend category and define budgetary impact
- Monitor strategy implementation and contract compliance
- Commercial modelling - transfer open book, risk reward, gain share mechanisms.
- Provide assistance to acquisition strategies by completing due diligence and integration activities for spend
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience across IT (Hardware, Software, Professional Services, and Support) category management within a global environment.
- Experience in successfully leading and conducting the negotiation of contracts across technical and commercial areas
- Ability to develop Procurement profile as an authentic business partner in a global business
- Experience of successful delivery in an ever-changing and complex environment.
- Experience implementing Best Practice Procurement techniques as part of global Procurement transformation.
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact me ASAP either by phone (01483 213 302) or alternatively send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)