Indirect (incl. IT/Technology category) Procurement - Interim
Indirect (incl. IT/Technology category) Procurement Specialist - Interim - London - £500 per day
A FTSE 100 major is urgently seeking an Indirect Procurement Specialist, to join their highly esteemed and globally renowned team, working in their luxury London offices. The urgent interim procurement requirement is due to an influx of indirect category projects across HR, Professional Services, FM, Travel etc. This role is a truly global role and will also include of complexities of sourcing within the Far East.
The client is interested both in individuals who have covered multiple indirect categories (Technology, FM, HR, Professional Services, etc). My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Proven experience as an indirect procurement specialist, either working as a generalist or specialised category experience
- Experience across the IT/technology category is beneficial
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven strategic sourcing experience on an international scale
- Strong negotiation skills, experience of negotiating within the Far East region will hold an advantage for this role
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire procurement process
- Degree or equivalent and CIPS is beneficial but not essential
Role and requirements will include:
- Vital engagement in the entire procurement process
- Being closely involved in the development and implementation of core sourcing strategies
- Vital stakeholder engagement
- Regular interaction with CPO level stakeholders, often on an international basis
The client is looking for interim candidates who have extensive Indirect category experience (ideally with IT/Technology category experience) who can start as soon as possible. It is an initial 6-month engagement, but it is likely to be extended.
For more information please send an up to date CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure