Global Procurement VP Steel, Tubes & Forgings
Global Procurement Vice President - Steel, Tubes & Forgings Commodity
Automotive Tier 1 OEM Supplier
Location - Colgone or Frankfurt
Salary - €140k-€160k + Bonus + Car + Share Options;
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Following the introduction of a new Chief Procurement Officer, this Tier 1 OEM is aiming to rebuild its procurement leadership team to execute a highly ambitious cost reduction program and transformation of the global procurement department. As a centrally managed department with the support of the CEO, procurement will now have a tremendously impactful position in the organization and the improvements to the department will reflect heavily in the overall financial performance of the organization.
As the Global Procurement Vice President you will be tasked with the upskilling and transformation of the most critical spend portfolio of the business: Steel, Tubes & Forging, with the aim of delivering on the business' ambitious savings targets and drive improvements to processes, strategy and technology to build a best-in-class team.
As Global Procurement VP for Steel, Tubes & Forging you will be responsible for a portfolio of €600M globally and the direct management of a team of 10 people located across the globe.
The key skills and requirements of the Global Procurement VP are:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of leading international procurement teams within an international automotive firm; Able to influence and impact a global virtual team
- Proven expertise in the global sourcing and commodity management of Steel, Tubes & Forgings
- Experienced in a high-profile procurement position to set top-level procurement strategy and lead on the toughest supplier negotiations
- Highly motivational team leader, able to upskill existing teams and recruit additional high-performing individuals
- Development and execution of best in class global procurement and supplier management strategies
- Degree educated to BSc level as a minimum; MSc in Engineering or similar technical discipline is highly desirable
This is an exciting time to join an organization with significant growth plans in a position with very high visibility and ability to impact. Reporting directly to the CPO you will be driving change and cost improvements to the business' critical spend categories whilst continuously looking to build a best in class global team. If you are an executive procurement professional from the automotive sector and looking for an opportunity to deliver significant change to a leading Tier 1 OEM then apply now. Follow the link above or send an up to date CV directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk