IT Category Manager - Immediate Start
IT Category Manager - £55,000 - Immediate Start - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this industry major for a category manager to join their exceptional procurement function. Whilst the company grows, the need for procurement expands with it playing a central role in the company's function and long-term plans. As a category manager there will be a wide variety of projects to get involved with involving hardware, software etc.
Procurement Category Manager - Procurement Job Profile:
- Take on a wide range of projects, managing large spends whilst operating with large amounts of autonomy
- Face to face work with important stakeholders, including c-suite level procurement stakeholders
- Management and successful cost savings across all IT procurement projects and other indirect procurement categories
Procurement Category Manager - Procurement Requirements:
- Strong stake holder management skills to deal confidently with senior procurement executives
- Has experience working within indirects, specifically within the IT category
- Engagement with the complete procurement life cycle from sourcing to delivery
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a successful procurement professional who is looking for the next step, in a supportive, collaborative environment then look no further than this role.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Surrey, Hertfordshire, FMCG, negotiation, Greater London, retail, contract management, Procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, London, consulting procurement, Manchester, Welwyn Garden City, buying, IT, Facilities Management, Security, GNFR