2 days left
- Full Time
Senior Consultant - £45k-£65k + Package- Midlands - Market Leading Global Procurement Consultancy
Role: Senior Consultant
Industry: Consultancy (Construction, Infrastructure, Property, Energy/Natural Resources)
Location: Midlands based clientele (Remote working opportunities)
Category: Indirect and Direct
Salary: £45k-£60k + Package
Contact: Daniel Barnes, firstname.lastname@example.org, Linkedin
This market leading Procurement consultancy are best in class when it comes to delivering improved outcomes for their clients, assisting them in achieving their full potential. On a daily basis this consultancy assists their huge global clients in delivering ambitious, complex, technology driven procurement projects across over 100 countries in countries all over the world.
With several consultant and senior consultant positions available across the Midlands, this is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring procurement professional to further develop their skillset.
If you are a dynamic, driven, innovative, proactive procurement professional with the depth of expertise, ambition and skills to thrive in a client-facing role, this is an unrivalled opportunity to kick-start your consultancy career by contacting Daniel Barnes, email@example.com to find out more.
Alternatively, to find out more about this consultancy, reach out to Dan to schedule a confidential discussion on Linkedin.
What is required to be successful?
- Experience across multi-million-pound, large-scale capital procurement projects within industries including construction, infrastructure, property, energy and natural resource sectors
- Robust NEC3 or JCT contract knowledge and expertise, with a proven ability to deliver projects to strict deadlines
- Construction procurement experience is key in order to effectively manage and influence relationships with key suppliers
- The successful candidate will ideally come from an established blue-chip background
- CIPS/Degree or equivalent qualification
- Supplier Evaluation Strategies
- Commercial modelling
- Supply Chain development skills
- OJEU process experience
Why Apply? - My client pride themselves in excellent development and progression opportunities in a market leading global business, providing an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, growing team, which offers rapid progression. My client values each hire as a long-term investment.
Apply for Senior Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly