Procurement Business Partner
Procurement Business Partner - £51k - Luton
Urgent requirement to work in a busy Procurement function, where you will be given the autonomy to shape the function and implement procurement strategies in the Social Care environment across a spend of £200m.
If you are looking to work for an organisation that value their staff and give you the freedom to make key decision when shaping the procurement function please read on.
- Running projects across the Public Health, Care Commissioning and Social Care in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running end to end procurements using OJEU frameworks
- Line Management of 5 Sourcing & 4 Contracts Managers
- Oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across multiple categories
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in Public Sector Procurement across the Public Health, Care Commissioning and Social Care category space
- Leading teams to deliver a best in class Procurement functions
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment using frameworks (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact James Richards ASAP either by phone (01483 213 305) or alternatively send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (email@example.com)