Procurement Manager - £30k- £40k + Package - Reading
An international corporation are looking to urgently recruit a procurement manager to join their exciting growing procurement function. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and strategic procurement knowledge across one of more of the indirect categories and will have the gravitas to liaise and influence senior stakeholders.
The procurement role will involve:
- Implementing the cost strategy and sourcing of suppliers across various indirect categories including HR and Professional Services
- The full end to end procurement of indirect categories - from start to finish of the procurement lifecycle
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to help implement saving strategies
- Working closely with the senior category lead to oversee overarching Procurement strategy
The following procurement skills are required:
- Experience in sourcing, contract management and supplier relations within indirect procurement
- Strong technical procurement knowledge for the relevant indirect categories
- The ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- CIPS and degree desirable(or relevant qualification)
To have an opportunity to take advantage of this exciting new Procurement position and become a vital part of a growing team; making a difference to one of the world's most prominent companies - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.