Supplier Relationship Manager
Supplier Relationship Manager / Contract Manager
Location: London or East Midlands
Salary: c£50k + excellent benefits
Reporting into the Procurement Director, this is an excellent opportunity to develop, shape and drive Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) / Contract Management excellence across the business, working from within a Commercial function that looks after c£400m spend. Working within a newly created centralised procurement function, this role represents an excellent platform for candidates who would relish the opportunity to take ownership and deliver tangible step-changes within an organisation.
The key elements to the role:
- Develop / implement innovative, efficient and effective supplier relationship and contract management strategies, policies and procedures. This will include elements such as supplier onboarding, performance / contractual review, governance
- Coaching / Training of internal staff in SRM and Contract Management best practice
- Senior stakeholder engagement to ensure organisational and functional requirements are incorporated into SRM and Contract Management protocol
- Drive internal take-up and compliance of systems and processes to leverage efficiencies and savings
Ideal Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) / Contract Management
- Excellent interpersonal/influencing skill, particularly in stakeholder engagement
- Project Management skills
For further information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SRMNR
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Procurement Managers in the Public Sector across the UK. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Procurement Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999
- Supply chain Public Sector Specialist jobs in £50,000 - £59,999