Indirect Procurement Specialist
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Leading Global Management Consulting Services Company - Rapid Career Progression - Reading - £30,000 - £40,000 + Package
A leading global brand are seeking an ambitious, indirect procurement specialist following internal promotions in the procurement function. Focusing on their Learning and Development business area, you will be working across a range of indirect categories such as HR, Professional Services and IT. Managing £Multi-Million spends and working closely with Senior Category Managers, this role has proven progression within 12 - 18 months for an ambitious professional.
Indirect Procurement Specialist, Role Overview:
- Working across the full end to end procurement process, from RFQ and tender negotiations through to contract and post-contract supplier management
- Taking autonomous ownership of £Multi-Million spends and developing sourcing strategies across a range of indirect categories, particularly HR, Professional Services and IT
- Managing key suppliers within Indirect Procurement, ensuring they are continuously meeting SLA's whilst building long-lasting, commercially successful relationships
- Learning from Senior Procurement professionals and working alongside them on critical projects to the business to gain first-hand experience and develop into a Managerial position
Procurement Experience and Background Required:
- Experience of the end to end procurement process preferably within a blue-chip background, including contract review and supplier management
- A CV demonstrating outstanding cost savings achieved within one of more Indirect category, with evidence of leading strategic tender activities
- Excellent communication skills; a confident negotiator able to speak with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong academics; degree educated (or equivalent) and CIPS preferred
This incredible opportunity will see the successful candidate collaborating with Senior Procurement Managers, learning and developing into a management position rapidly.
If you are a strategic, ambitious procurement professional, looking for the next step, send a copy of your CV to Dan at email@example.com.