Interim Logistics Procurement Outsourcing Lead
Langley Search & Interim is searching for a Senior Interim Manager to manage a Logistics & Distribution Outsourcing Project for a major (p/e owned) European Manufacturing Company. This company has multiple manufacturing sites in Europe across multiple countries.
The role is based out of Manchester, UK and it will be a 6-12 month contract and paying c£850+/day.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Experience of managing a major outsourcing logistics project involving 3PL/4PL suppliers in Europe to a successful conclusion
- Evidence of having delivered a major outsourcing project including: facilitation of scope definition, defining the current ‘as-is’ situation (including benchmarks and data collection) development of the ‘to-be’ business case and implementation to a successful conclusion
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrable influencing and communication skills both with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent outsourcing experience of contract drafting (includes TUPE), development of KPIs/SLAs and developed negotiation skills
- The ability to benchmark and pre-qualify potential suppliers and develop appropriate commercial relationships to maximise benefit
- Experience of cross-cultural working will be essential.
- MCIPS level or equivalent – degree/higher level degree calibre
For further information please email your CV, availability and day rate to Christina Langley quoting 6789/INTERIM/CL.
Langley Search & Interim supplies Interim Outsourcing Procurement Managers. Langley Search & Interim supplies a unique blend of interim and permanent recruitment solutions for jobs in procurement and the supply chain across the UK, Europe and internationally. We work with blue chips, privately owned businesses, the public sector and start-ups across the Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector, Technology and Professional Services Sectors. As the leading niche recruitment partner in procurement and supply chain jobs, Langley Search & Interim also provides valued career advice and support to candidates.
Key skills and areas: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, logistics procurement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder management, purchasing
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Langley Search & Interim.