IT & TELECOMS SENIOR SOURCING SPECIALIST
PROCUREMENT - IT & TELECOMS SENIOR SOURCING SPECIALIST - GLOBAL FTSE 100 BRAND - LONDON - £40 - 50k + PACKAGE
Due to exponential growth this globally renowned FTSE 100 brand is seeking an ambitious Technology procurement specialist to join their fast growing function. With a close-knit and collaborative sourcing team, the successful applicant will benefit from one-to-one coaching from industry experts to ensure promotion within 1 year. Also, with major operations all over the globe, international secondments or permanent placements are available longer term. This role will see you manage a junior buyer - my client are not looking for previous people management experience.
IT & Telecoms Sourcing Specialist role profile:
- Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million Technology procurement deals and projects across Software, Hardware, IT Services and Telecoms, including Fixed, Voice, Mobility, Application Development and maintenance, IT consultancy, Data Centers and Infrastructure etc
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders to gain key support for strategic procurement initiatives
- Designing and implementing innovative category and sourcing strategies to leverage significant cost savings
- Leading major negotiations with niche Software vendors as well as global and offshore Technology suppliers such as Cognizant, Wipro etc
- Recognising the value in best in class Supplier Relationship Management and placing an emphasis on securing longer term benefits for the Group outside of mere cost
Required experience, qualifications and traits:
- Cradle to grave Procurement and sourcing experience, including RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation, stakeholder engagement, vendor management etc
- Strong knowledge of the IT supply market with a successful track record of managing £ Multi-Million Technology deals
- Previous management experience is a nice to have but not essential for this role
- Excellent ability to build rapport and trust with executive stakeholders and influence business leaders
- Degree & CIPS preferred (not essential)
If you have progressed quickly within your Procurement and strategic sourcing career and have an appetite for accelerated progression in a dynamic and ever changing environment, this iconic FTSE 100 Group is offering you the perfect opportunity.
To find out more please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.