IT Senior Buyer
Senior IT Buyer - Central London - Leading Retail Giant - £40k-£45k + excellent package
Following a period of aggressive expansion, an internationally-renowned organisation seeks an extremely ambitious senior IT buyer to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious senior IT buyer will join a fast-paced environment, attaining autonomy across innovative £multi-million IT procurement projects, within a variety of IT procurement categories, including hardware, software, telecoms, networks, IT infrastructure etc. The ambitious senior IT buyer will have the exposure to career progression at an accelerated rate, working with a forward-thinking culture that allows for the opportunity to work with a multitude of well-esteemed c-level stakeholders, suppliers & vendors.
Senior IT Buyer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for £multi-million spend across a variety of innovative global IT procurement projects, within: hardware, software, telecoms, networks etc.
- Develop and enhance relations with a multitude of c-level stakeholders, global suppliers & vendors
- Responsible for the end to end procurement IT lifecycle, throughout the internationally-renowned retail giant
Senior IT Buyer Requirements:
- Evident experience in end to end IT procurement as a buyer/procurement specialist - ideally within a medium-large sized organisation
- Strong SRM, negotiation and communication skills
- Educated to degree level / equivalent and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious senior IT buyer that is looking for the opportunity to work across an array of innovative global IT projects, within a world-renowned organisation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, senior buyer, buyer, direct, indirect, direct buyer, indirect buyer, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, IT, technology, software, hardware, data infrastructure, IT infrastructure, networks, telecoms, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, tactical procurement, end to end procurement, cradle to grave, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, vendor, stakeholders, c level stakeholders, indirect spend, direct sourcing, London, Central London, Greater London, East London, West London, North London, South London