IT Category Manager -Fast Tracked Leadership Programme
IT Category Manager -London - £50,000 + Fast Tracked Leadership Programme
This innovative FTSE500 company are looking for IT category manager to join their fast-tracked leadership scheme. Joining other category managers, the successful individual will work on large projects across the IT space, dealing with both the direct and indirect sides of IT procurement. Building on these skills and the excellent training provided, after 18 months the successful individual will become a senior category manager before then aiming to join the senior leadership procurement team after a further 18 months.
This role is for ambitious individuals who are aiming to build a career within procurement and have ambitions of high-ranking CPO, Head of Procurement positions in the future. The training on offer will focus on leadership and development, aiming to help you become a best in class procurement individual.
IT Category Manager - Job Outline
- Manage the procurement process full end to end
- Take the independent lead on the tender process
- Challenge existing ways of doing things, identifying areas for improvement and development
- Complete training days/courses/programmes effectively to stay on track for promotion
IT Category Manager - Job Requirements
- Progress towards CIPS qualifications
- Experience dealing with senior level stakeholders
- Background working within a large blue-chip firm
- IT procurement experience
If you are an ambitious IT procurement professional looking for a role with a large firm, then this is the role for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, Bedfordshire, IT, Software, Hardware, IT packages, Microsoft, IT procurement