Senior Buyer (IT)
Senior Buyer (IT) - FTSE 250 Enterprise - Central London - £40k - £50k + excellent package
Following a period of rapid expansion, a FTSE 250 enterprise seeks an extremely ambitious and driven senior buyer (IT) to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their modern HQ in central London, the ambitious senior buyer (IT) will cater for an annual spend in excess of £40M, assisting with an array of innovative IT procurement projects across various IT sub-categories, including hardware, software, telecoms, networks, IT infrastructure & many more. The ambitious senior buyer (IT) will join a fast-paced environment, entering a procurement function currently undergoing a period of exponential growth and allowing for accelerated career progression annually.
Senior Buyer (IT) Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an annual budget in excess of £40M across a multitude of innovative global IT projects, within hardware, software, telecoms, networks etc.
- Responsible for end to end procurement across a variety of IT procurement sub-categories
- Develop and enhance relations with an array of global suppliers, vendors & senior stakeholders
- Play an integral role in enhancing the FTSE 250's global image & ongoing expansion
Senior Buyer (IT) Requirements:
- Proven track record as a junior buyer/procurement specialist (within IT), ideally within a blue-chip organisation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Degree educated/equivalent and MCIPs desired
If you are an ambitious senior buyer (IT) that is keen to progress at an accelerated rate within a blue-chip organisation currently undergoing a period of exponential growth, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, senior buyer, senior buyer (IT), senior IT buyer, junior buyer, buyer, IT procurement specialist, direct, indirect, direct buyer, indirect buyer, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, IT, technology, software, hardware, data infrastructure, IT infrastructure, networks, telecoms, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, tactical procurement, end to end procurement, cradle to grave, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, vendor, stakeholders, c level stakeholders, indirect spend, direct sourcing, London, Central London, Greater London, East London, West London, North London, South London