Senior Buyer - Non-food
Senior Buyer - Non-food - FTSE100 Restaurant business - London - £45-55k+ package
This multinational FTSE100 organisation, that has a clear brand within the catering and restaurant sectors, is looking to bring onboard an ambitious and clearly passionate senior buyer to play an integral role within their non-food category.
After a high value acquisition of new business, a brand-new position has been created, reporting directly to the Head of Procurement across all non-food categories. As this is a rapidly expanding area of this organisation's procurement function, you will not only can work across a number of exciting projects, but you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of ambitious buyers.
Senior Procurement Buyer role outline: -
- Creating and implementing global sourcing strategies across non-food categories
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across various business units to support the overall goals of the business.
- Acting in line with the company's collaborative culture to promote a thriving work environment
- Striving for rapid progression into category management through the utilisation of training and mentorship programs
- Developing and mentoring your own team of buyers and contracts administrators
Procurement Lead Requirements:
- Demonstrated progression and cost savings within procurement, industry specific experience is not a necessity however may prove beneficial
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to create innovative ideas to help secure the firm's position in the market
- An ambitious personality striving to progress into category management positions
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation going through significant growth, ideal for someone with a passion for the beverage industry looking to take a step forward in their career.
If you are interested in applying or finding out more, please send an application through this domain or directly by sending a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct, food, beverage, hospitality, catering, EMEA, buyer, category manager, stakeholder management, degree, cips, London, flexible working, direct procurement, non-food, supplier negotiation, stakeholder influence, contracts, tenders, analyst.