Professional Services - Category Manager
Professional Services Category Manager - West London - Leading Blue-Chip Firm - £50,000
This leading London headquartered global engineering services firm has seen immense growth across the globe and is now seeking a Category Manager to head-up the Professional Services Category (including but not limited to IT, HR, Legal, Finance and Consultancy). You will be based in the organization's London headquarters and will be joining a rapidly growing business that is continually expanding their procurement function.
You will work with Senior Stakeholders in the organization and will develop and implement several procurement strategies across your assigned categories on a global scale, working with multiple teams. With an annual spend of circa £150m this role will be challenging yet rewarding as you prepare to engage with stakeholders of all levels across a mandated procurement category
As the Procurement Category Manager, you will:
- Lead the Professional Services Category on a global level and drive the business through increasing both global savings and value
- Skilfully handling complex £ Multi-Million procurement deals across IT consultancy. design build and test, legal, finance, HR and insurance.
- Work alongside procurement professional across the globe to create and implement procurement strategies within different regions across the professional services procurement category
- Work with Senior Stakeholders, including the Director of Indirect Procurement, to increase the procurement departments value within the organization
To be successful in this position, you should:
- Have experience in managing procurement spends across professional services (including but not limited to IT, HR, Legal, Finance and Consultancy)
- Be able to liaise with Senior Stakeholders across the globe at all levels of seniority to drive the growth of the professional services procurement category and the entire procurement function
- Have the ability to run end-to-end procurement projects and negotiate with suppliers across the globe
- Hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (business, finance, economics, etc.)
Listed as one of the "Top 100 Places to Work", my client has an undisputed reputation for promoting internal talent and will invest heavily in your growth within the organisation. As they continue to expand over the years, they provide endless opportunities to gain exposure to multiple categories and develop your career on an upwards trajectory.
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, energy, procurement services, London, IT professional services, legal, finance