Senior Procurement Manager - £56k
Senior Procurement Manager - Central London - £56k
An urgent opportunity has arisen in a Strategic Procurement function, where you will collaborate with multiple senior stakeholders, managing high value contracts across the NHS, focusing on clinical and consultancy spends.
If you have experience working in a Strategic Procurement function within the Public Sector and want to work for a company who value, nurture and empower their staff please read on:
- You will lead the strategy on a portfolio of projects within the Clinical and Consultancy categories across the NHS.
- You will manage and run OJEU bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create best in class agreements.
- You will have significant experience in leading and managing Procurement within a large and complex Public Sector organisation (OJEU) and be able to develop robust Procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage Public Health categories within the Public Sector (OJEU).
- Experience of full end to end procurement including SRM/Contract management.
- Engaged and influenced stakeholders through to C-Suite level.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Senior Procurement Manager - Central London - £56k please contact James Richards, James.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01483 213 305.