Procurement Category Manager - Consultancy Services
Procurement - Category Manager - Consultancy Services - London + Flexible Working - Global Professional Services Firm - £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Due to aggressive expansion, this Global Fortune 500 conglomerate is seeking an ambitious Professional Services Procurement expert to be a major contributor in winning business support for the Procurement function and thrive in a fast paced and ever-changing environment. The new procurement team member will own a £100m+ spend across Consultancy Services and be targeted for promotion to Head of Professional Services Procurement within 1-2 years.
This organization offer flexible working contracts where you can manage your own diary through home working and flexible hours.
The Procurement Category Manager Key Role responsibilities:
- Leading the relationships with the outsourced provider for SOW / Consultancy Services, being the main point of contact for the business
- Managing a £Multi-Million spend portfolio, looking after the end to end procurement process
- Developing key stakeholder relationships across the business and externally, ensuring they are full onboard and compliant with your set procurement strategy
The Procurement Category Manager will ideally have:
- Strong strategic procurement experience across HR or Professional Services
- Ideally experience working with Consultancy Services or SOW spends
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily at jobsEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, greenfield procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, FM Procurement, HR Procurement, CIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, people management, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, Facilities Management