Senior IT Category Specialist
Senior IT Category Specialist - FTSE 100 Organisation - London - £45k-£50k + excellent package
Following their ongoing period of success within the retail industry, a leading FTSE 100 organisation seeks an extremely ambitious Senior IT Category Specialist to join their award-winning procurement function in central London.
Working out of their luxurious London offices, the ambitious Senior IT Category Specialist will cater for an annual spend in excess of £50M, catering for various innovative global IT projects within hardware, software, telecoms, IT infrastructure etc. The Senior IT Category Specialist will join a fast-paced environment, working closely with senior members of the procurement function & liaising and enhancing relations with leading global brands worldwide.
Basic salary: £45k-£50k + excellent package (including up to £4k-5k cash/benefits package, CIPs sponsorship & many more benefits)
Senior IT Category Specialist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end procurement lifecycle across a multitude of innovative global IT procurement projects
- Accountable for an annual budget in excess of £50m, across a variety of global IT projects within hardware, software, telecoms, IT infrastructure etc.
- Liaise and enhance relations with an array of global retail brands, vendors & well-esteemed stakeholders throughout the FTSE 100
- Work closely with senior members of the procurement function, with the intention of progressing at an accelerated rate & gaining the opportunity to develop and manage a team of procurement professionals
Senior IT Category Specialist Requirements:
- Proven track record as a junior IT category buyer / procurement specialist - ideally within a blue-chip organisation
- Evidence of managing an annual budget in excess of £30M across an array of IT procurement projects is desired
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Degree educated/equivalent and MCIPs desired
If you are an extremely driven senior IT category specialist that is looking to join a FTSE 100 currently entering an exciting period of progression, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, senior buyer, senior IT category specialist, category specialist, junior category specialist, senior IT buyer, junior buyer, buyer, IT procurement specialist, direct, indirect, direct buyer, indirect buyer, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, IT, technology, software, hardware, data infrastructure, IT infrastructure, networks, telecoms, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, tactical procurement, end to end procurement, cradle to grave, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, vendor, stakeholders, c level stakeholders, indirect spend, direct sourcing, London, Central London, Greater London, East London, West London, North London, South London