Our Client is an established Consultancy based in Manchester City Centre who provide expert support to their customers in the Public Sector.
Our Client is looking to bring in an experienced Public Sector Bid Manager who will play a pivotal part in helping the business to generate successful bid opportunities in the Public Sector throughout the UK. The Bid Manager will be responsible for the full end to end process ensuring bids are managed through to the deadline/submission. The Bid Manager will also be responsible for supporting bid/no bid decisions, managing tender alerts, registering on eProcurement systems, completing written responses for opportunities bidding for, engaging with key personnel to obtain relevant information to support bids, raising clarification questions and attending/running meetings both internal and with potential customers.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Manchester City Centre with an immediate start – there will also be some flexibility to work from home throughout the working week. The salary on offer is £50,000 maximum and this opportunity is for an immediate start.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Successful track record of bidding and winning work in the Public Sector
- Experience of managing the full end to end bid process
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999