Our Client, based in Greater Manchester, provide Business Support Services to the NHS with the main aim to help deliver savings to the NHS. Our Client ensure cost improvements, efficiency savings, improved data management and reporting to those in the NHS and wider Public Sector they support.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in a Category Manager for a pivotal role that will require engagement with key stakeholders and will be key to developing category strategies and develop significant cash savings and non-cash efficiencies for both our Client and their customers.
You will be required to deliver a portfolio of projects on time and to expectations, be aware of national and marketplace developments to become a subject matter expert, consistently achieve value for money through effective sourcing of goods and/or services to ensure and maximise compliance to ensure procurements are in line with OJEU and PCR legislations.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Greater Manchester with a salary of £35,000.00 plus 3% Flex Fund on offer.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role in the Public Sector
- Experience or understanding of running OJEU/PCR compliant tenders
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £30,000 - £39,999