Supplier Relationship Manager
Our Client, a Neutral Vendor Solutions Provider with Head Offices based in the North East, provide Procurement, Contract and Performance Management support to the Public Sector.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in a Supplier Relationship Manager to help develop and maintain exceptional relationships with our Clients supply base, ensuring that suppliers understand all solutions and benefits our Client offers. You will be required to understand the broad range capability in the suppler base to ensure gaps can be identified and filled to meet growing customer needs and the role will be a primary point of contract for strategic suppliers to build stronger relationships moving forward to improve utilisations of solutions to customers.
You will develop key relationships and implement a supplier engagement process for the top 50 strategic suppliers, provide ongoing account management to develop supplier value, escalate and resolve referred issues, develop and provision supply management information (i.e. using Microsoft BI), develop and maintain communications with suppliers, own supplier implementation management, process, toolkits packs and governance. Being the main point of contact for suppliers will require you to track accreditations, provide key feedback to help improve process and maximise suppliers.
This is a permanent opportunity, based in Newcastle City Centre, with a maximum salary of £45,000 on offer.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Understanding of modern procurement practices i.e. Public Sector – OJEU/PCR
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Account/Supplier Relationship management experience in a fast-paced environment preferably in varied business sizes
- Experience of best practice supplier relationship management processes/frameworks
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999