Procurement Head of Technology Category
Procurement Head of Technology Category - FTSE100 Professional Services - £80-85K + Car
A world leading Professional Services Group is looking to secure a new category lead to head up the telecoms and networks category. This a central category for the organisations procurement function, providing a high levels of influence over the organisation as a whole. The recent growth of the organisation combined with multimillion pound turnovers, enables an outstanding level of scope to progress within the procurement team.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Growstrong stakeholder relationships demonstrating a full understanding of their drivers
- Lead projects, providingbest practice strategic sourcing and ensuring delivery on time sensitive projects
- Execute complex and innovative category procedures to provide extensive savings across the technology, telecoms and networks category including WAN, LAN, Fixed-Line, Voice and Mobile technologies
- Manage multi-million poundproject spends, enabling significant commercial benefits from suppliers and through partnerships with senior stakeholders
- A strong track record of delivering and executing strategic sourcing processes within telecoms and network categories
- Demonstrate a progression through technology, telecoms and IT categories ideally coming from a blue chipbackground
- Show evidence ofengaging and guiding stakeholder investments whilst further developing the relationship
- Degree qualified from a top tierUniversity
- MCIPS or be working towards qualification
This is a highly exciting opportunity and which should not be passed up on. Please send an up to date CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Words: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Technology Procurement, Stakeholder Management, Procurement Technology, Telecommunications, IT, UK&I, Procurement, Degree, MCIPS, FTSE100, Cisco, WAN, LAN.