Category Manager - Fantastic Philanthropic Organisation - Central London - £40k-£45k + excellent package
A fantastic philanthropic organisation has recently established a brand-new procurement function and seeks a passionate category manager to join their ranks in central London.
Working out of their HQ in central London, the passionate category manager will cater for all indirect spend across a variety of indirect procurement categories, including IT marketing, HR, FM etc. The category manager will gain huge autonomy throughout the organisation, with the opportunity to implement strategic change, influence negotiations with well-esteemed stakeholders & have a positive impact on a multitude of lives worldwide.
Basic salary: £40k-£45k + excellent package (including flexible working 1-2 days weekly)
Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for a variety of indirect procurement categories, including IT, marketing, HR, FM etc.
- Develop and enhance relations with a variety of well-esteemed internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for leading high-value tenders and negotiations
- Implement strategic change within the organisation, performing end to end procurement across a variety of indirect procurement categories
Category Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of implementing category management strategies across various indirect procurement categories, including IT, marketing, HR, FM etc.
- Strong experience dealing with high-value tenders - OJEU experience is essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Educated to degree level / equivalent (desirable)
- CIPs level 4 or above (essential)
If you a passionate procurement category manager, looking for an exciting new challenge working for a fantastic organisation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, indirect category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirect, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, OJEU, end to end tendering, tender, tenders, RFI, RFQ, RFP SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London