Are you an ambitious procurement professional looking for the opportunity to be a part of an award-winning procurement function with the leading rail organisation? As the organisation prepares to enter a huge transformation, a newly created procurement manager opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join the team and look after all areas of indirect spend. Based in brand new Central London offices, you will have the opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals and explore a wide range of indirect categories.
As an Indirect Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Influencing procurement processes and driving change across an award-winning procurement function
- Leading the full end to end procurement process across indirect spends areas including but not limited to marketing, HR and IT.
- Using your expertise to influence stakeholders and drive change across procurement
The Indirect Procurement Manager will have:
- A strong track record of delivering savings across indirect procurement categories
- The ability to influence senior stakeholders and drive change across procurement
- Degree + CIPS desirable
This is an opportunity for confident procurement professional looking to take the next step in their career. My client invests heavily in learning and development and will ensure you are on a clear path of progression to a senior position within 12-18 months.
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, research and development, innovation, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, Procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, cloud integration operations, strategic sourcing, indirect, direct, energy, procurement services, London, IT professional services, legal, finance