Category Manager - FTSE 100 Enterprise- West London - £40k-£55k + excellent package
Following an ongoing period of expansion and success, an award-winning procurement function of a globally-renowned organisation in west London seeks an ambitious category manager to join their ranks.
Working out of their modern HQ in west London, the ambitious category manager will be accountable for an annual spend in excess of £150M, across a variety of innovative projects within professional services, including consultancy, HR, contingent labour, finance, audit etc. The category manager will join a procurement function that continues to excel and be nominated for awards globally, as well as being voted a top 100 company to work for in 2018. Joining a fast-paced environment and forward-thinking culture, the category manager will gain the opportunity for accelerated career progression throughout the global organisation, in addition to a lucrative package & flexible working.
Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for an annual spend in excess of £150M across a variety of categories within professional services, including consultancy, HR, contingent labour, finance, audit etc.
- Execute strategic end to end procurement across an array of global innovative projects
- Liaise with and enhance relations with c-level stakeholders, global suppliers & vendors
Category Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of strong indirect procurement experience, including professional services, either as a category manager/senior buyer
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation & SRM skills
- Evidence of successful career progression throughout career to date
- Educated to degree level / equivalent and CIPs desired
If you are an ambitious category manager seeking to work across innovative projects within an award-winning procurement function that is currently undergoing extensive growth, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, generalist, indirects generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, audit, consultancy, management consultancy, contingent labour, IT professional services, IT PS, facilities management, soft services, hard services, FM, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London