INTERIM Project Manager (Procurement) - £400-£450
Superb opportunity to join a world leading Oil & Gas organisation to manage multiple projects delivering their Transformation Programme within their Procurement function. This is a vital position that involves managing a team of staff and contractors that will be supporting the delivery of the transformation programme. This is a 12-month contract, paying £400 per day, based in greater London.
As well as leading a team to execute the portfolio of projects, you will be working closely with change managers, ensuring that the programmes approach and methodology that is defined is consistently applied, and making sure that all project deliverables and changes are agreed and managed to time, cost and quality.
Required skills/experience include:
- Experience supporting Procurement functions in change projects and other projects.
- Strong experience of successfully managing and monitoring medium to large-scale projects through all stages of the project life-cycle.
- Experienced in managing and leading a team of change members and regional working groups to execute projects.
- Demonstrable Stakeholder management skills, dealing with senior management and stakeholders up to C-suite level and effectively managing the relationship.
- Experience managing change in a complex organisation.
- A background or exposure to Oil & Gas would be favourable.
This is an urgent requirement, if this role is of interest please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.