IT Category Manager (Interim)
IT Category Manager (Interim) - FTSE 100 Organisation - Newly Transformed Procurement Function- Central London - £500 per day
Due to a period of exponential growth, a FTSE 100 company have centralised their procurement function to London and are currently undergoing a huge transformation. To assist with this exciting process, an ambitious and driven IT category manager (interim) is sought to join their award-winning procurement function.
Located out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious IT category manager (interim) will cater for an annual spend in excess of £100M, catering for innovative global IT projects across hardware, software, networks, IT infrastructure, telecoms etc. The successful IT category manager (interim) will join a fast-paced environment, with the opportunity to manage a highly-performing procurement function set-up within a forward-thinking culture. The IT category manager (interim) will gain the opportunity to progress into a permanent capacity if keen to do so, with the ability to interact with global suppliers & vendors throughout the FTSE 100 organisation.
IT Category Manager (Interim) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing category strategies across a variety of IT sub-categories, including software, telecoms, hardware, IT infrastructure, networks etc.
- Develop and manage an expanding team of highly-performing procurement professionals
- Liaise and develop relationships with various c-level stakeholders, suppliers & vendors worldwide
- Accountable for end to end procurement, with an annual budget in excess of £100M
IT Category Manager (Interim) Requirements:
- Evident experience within IT procurement, performing end to end strategic procurement and ideally managing teams within global organisations - ideally throughout blue-chip companies
- Proven success and progression throughout career to date
- Previous experience in the retail industry is desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Educated to degree level / equivalent and CIPS is desired but not essential
If you are an IT category manager (interim), currently looking for an exciting new opportunity within a FTSE 100 organisation undergoing a huge period of transformation, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, procurement manager, category manager, global procurement manager, global category manager, IT category manager, software category manager, hardware category manager, telecoms category manager, networks category manager, technology category manager, IT procurement manager, head of IT procurement, head of procurement, interim, senior buyer, buyer, direct, indirect, direct buyer, indirect buyer, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, IT, technology, software, hardware, data infrastructure, IT infrastructure, networks, telecoms, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, tactical procurement, end to end procurement, cradle to grave, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, CIPs, retail, supplier relationship, vendor, stakeholders, c level stakeholders, indirect spend, direct sourcing, London, Central London, Greater London, East London, West London, North London, South London