Strategic Sourcing Buyer
Our Client is a FTSE 100 organisation who work with Customers in both the Private and Public Sector managing an overall spend exceeding £1bn.
The Strategic Sourcing Buyer will engage and support various stakeholders to help deliver best sourcing procurement process in line with OJEU and PCR regulations. Working in a highly progressive and fast paced environment the aim of this role is to ensure there is buying power across the business for their Customers, to build insight for negotiations, develop market knowledge/understanding and support business stakeholders with their commercial understanding.
Our Client is currently looking for 2 permanent Strategic Sourcing Buyer’s, at their offices based in Surrey, with a salary of up to £40,000 on offer.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Experienced in a Procurement/Buying position and has delivered savings and/or a sourcing strategy
- Experienced commercial and results driven individual
- Experience and/or Understanding of PCR and OJEU would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work at pace
- Ability to speak with and build strong relationships with a variety of internal/external stakeholders
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999