Regional HR Procurement Manager
Regional HR Procurement Manager, Temporary Labour - Global FTSE 100 - London - £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As part of an executive sponsored programme to centralise a €100m+ HR Category spend, this iconic Blue Chip brand is looking to place an up-and-coming HR Procurement expert into their North-West Germany base Procurement Team in the position of Regional HR Procurement Manager. If you have progressed quickly within your Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career and are looking for the next step in your development, then this is a brilliant opportunity.
Regional HR Procurement Manager position overview:-
- Working closely with the Global Category Leader to define and implement the overall centralisation strategy for this procurement spend area
- Autonomously owning the cradle to grave procurement process for high-value deals, designing and rolling out category and sourcing strategiesacross the governed regions
- Collaborating with Regional Category Leaders across the globe to initiate and deliver transformational change
- Breaking down doors with Senior VPs including the Global Head of HRand CFO, winning crucial backing to position procurement in the driving seat
- Building strategic vendor partnerships, generating cost savings but also longer term win-wins for the Firm and their suppliers
- Exceptional procurement, strategic sourcing and category management track record, progressing quickly from Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager in an HR relevant category
- Acute knowledge of the German Labour legislation relating to Contingent Contracts
- High learning ability, with a flair for influencing senior stakeholders and successfully handling ambiguous situations in a fast-paced and high-risk environment
- Degree preferred though by no means essential (the Procurement track record is most important
If you are a progressive procurement professional excited at the prospect of making your mark in a global function, owning high-value deals and progressing to procurement leadership in a short time period, apply now.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Emily at email@example.com or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services Procurement, HR, L&D, Marketing, FM, IT, Technology, Generalist, Travel, Fleet, Global Procurement